Spring 2023 Color Trends
There’s a ton of shades to look forward to this season – from hot neons to muted pastels, it’s time to get your wardrobe ready for a splash of color.
· Hot Pink: Barbie isn’t the only one clamoring for hot pink this season. The good news is that the entire palette of pink – from soft blush to deep fuchsia – is an option. Look for spring dresses or silky tanks in a pink tone to add a pop of color to your seasonal look.
· Lavender Haze: Not everyone wants to go for the ultra-saturated colors, and that’s where muted pastels come in. Lavender, in particular, is one trending color for spring 2023. From accessories to cotton dresses and palazzo pants, there’s plenty of choices.
· Mellow Yellow: Buttery and soft yellow hues are perfect for spring. Think new blooms of daffodils and use it as inspo for any day or nighttime look! Lightweight sweaters, ribbed tanks, and handbags in a soft yellow add the right amount of sunshine to any outfit.
· Ruby Red: Make a statement with a dress or camisole in an eye-catching candy apple red shade. Springtime is the perfect season to bring out the pixie or gingham pants and cat eye glasses in a ruby hue for that vintage but classic style.
· Black: Depending who you ask, black is a trending color for spring 2023. While it might seem basic, it offers a backdrop for you to punch up spring color with accessories and makeup!
Spring color trends are always about putting away the neutrals of winter and getting fun with outfit choices. Whether you want to do a complete wardrobe overhaul or looking to incorporate some new pieces, pick out accessories in any of these gorgeous colors!