With winter trends changing so often, it’s hard to know what’s in and what’s out. Keep your winter wardrobe looking stylish and chic by incorporating some of these iconic pieces into your everyday wear:
· Winter coat. Depending on your climate, a high quality coat is a must. Whether you want a sleek raincoat, a warm puffy jacket, or a trenchcoat, choose a coat that completes the rest of your winter wardrobe.
· Combat boots. Simplify your winter wardrobe and create some iconic looks with military-style boots. Perfect to wear with leggings, tights, or even a pair of jeans, these boots add style to any outfit and keeps feet protected, regardless of the weather.
· Quality knits. Winter is synonymous with sweaters. But because knits are so basic during the season, look for garments that really catch your eye with quality detailing or unique styling.
· Utility handbag. Nothing’s worse than trying to fit an everyday handbag over bulky winter garb. For the season, look for a bag that’s bigger than your usual handbag to fit all your winter essentials – scarf, gloves, or even a pair of flats to change into once you’re at work. A crossbody bag keeps things easy!
· Layering elements. Thick winter tights under a dress, chic blouse under a sweater – layering offers the ability to remove or add pieces depending on your environment, while still remaining put together.
Instead of totally revamping your winter wardrobe every year, add these iconic winter pieces to your closet to stay warm and looking good out in that cold weather!